"Get Hooked on Pennsylvania"

Free Member Sign Up!
Already a Member? Login Here.
Add to Favorites

PA Fish Finder Forum Index
 SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 

Testimony On How I Got My Loan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PA Fish Finder Forum Index -> Off Shore Fishing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
queenlsy
Baitfish Rank

Total Points: 4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:56 am    Post subject: Testimony On How I Got My Loan Reply with quote

My name is Mrs, May Seng Chow. God has bless me with three kids and a loving husband, i promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 4 months ago i was in desperate need of money so i thought of having a loan then i ran into wrong hands who claimed to be a loan lender not knowing he was a scam. He collected $1,860 from me and refuse to email me, since then i was confuse,but God came to my rescue, one faithful Friday i went to church after the service i share idea with a Muslim member and she introduce me to a loan agency called Queen William said she was given $300,000 by the loan agency. I collected the loan agency email address and i emailed them on Monday morning, he told me the rules and regulation and i followed. After processing of the Documents he gave me a loan of $700,000 Anyone can contact him through: queenwilliam21@gmail.com and i know that he must lend because they are the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PA Fish Finder Forum Index -> Off Shore Fishing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: